Friday, March 12, 2010

Rose in Diapers with Cory Chase

I invited Rose over for a sleep over and asked her to show up in her PJ's...Rose came over wearing PJ's and also something else...I heard an odd noise coming from her PJ pants...After a quick inspection, I found a pair of diapers...What was my friend thinking??? I do not want a friend that wears diapers and now I must punish her...Time for a strait jacket Rose...Don't make me fight you into the jacket....That is a good girl Rose...Now let me put the cuffs on you...Try to get out now...

1 comment:

  1. Sign-Up to EverydayFamily TODAY and you will get stage based pregnancy and baby newsletters, offers and weekly coupons as well as access to free baby samples, coupons, baby magazines & much more.

    All New Members are Entered to Win Free Diapers for a Year!

    ReplyDelete