Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nikki Brooks in Diaper Sleep-Over - Part 1 (DVD)

I was not expecting my best friend Nikki to ever wear diapers, but she did to my sleep-over...Nikki came from the bedroom and I heard a familiar sound...Something was not right...There was a diaper sound coming from Nikki's PJ's...I could not believe this...So I touched Nikki's PJ's felt the plastic and cloth...Why would my friend wear diapers??? She is a big girl...I asked Nikki why and she initially denied the diaper...She blamed the issue on her period...I knew that was not right and she finally admitted to wetting the bed at night...I did not care...Nikki must be punished for wearing a diaper to my house....Off with the shirt and pants Nikki, it is strait jacket time...
Click Here to see the video.
Love, Cory

1 comment:

  1. Sign-Up on EverydayFamily today and you will get stage based pregnancy and baby email newsletters, promotions and weekly coupon alerts as well as a wide range of free baby samples, baby coupons, baby magazines & much more.

    All New Members are Entered to Win Free Diapers for a Entire Year!

    ReplyDelete