Thursday, August 12, 2010

Christina Skye in On Your Knees Fag Boi (DVD)


Bad news honey, you are not sucking dick the way my Studs asked…On your knees and open up…Christina is here to show you how to suck big black cocks…That is a twelve inch cock in your mouth and a ten inch you feel pushing thru your ass cheeks…I want you to do more than suck cock, you must also take cocks in your ass…How do you expect your wife to make any money off you??? If you do not start putting more effort into sucking cock Christina and I will stick both our cocks in your ass…Before we go any further how does your ass taste??? Yes, that is my cock in your mouth…You always wanted to do Ass To Mouth on me…Now it is my turn to do ATM on you…Do you feel Christina’s big black cock in your ass??? “The pain goes away eventually”…That is what you told me when you tried to stick your little cock in my ass…You fucking loser, what made you think you could stick that little twig up my ass??? I am turning you into suck a good little faggot aren’t I? Christina is bringing her two boyfriends over later but do not clean up…I want them both to see the dried cum on your eyes…How else will they know who the Fag Boi Dick Licker is???

Click Here to See the video.

Thanks, Cory

1 comment:

  1. Quantum Binary Signals

    Professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

    Follow our trades NOW & profit up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete