Friday, September 17, 2010

Chloe Parker and Cory Chase in Nice Diapers


I always knew my friend Chloe was a hottie and that she might have a crush on me…I never knew she wore diapers to work…To Chloe’s surprise, I also wear diapers…Seeing Chloe behind the desk with nothing on but a diaper and nothing else just made me gush…Thankfully the diapers were very absorbent…No more time for talking…I want to show off my diaper to Chloe and make out with her!!!


***This was a Custom Video Request from a Fan***
 
Click Here to see the video!
 
Love, Cory

1 comment:

  1. Register with EverydayFamily TODAY and you will get stage based pregnancy and baby newsletters, offers and coupons as well as access to free baby samples, baby coupons, baby magazines and much more.

    All New Members Can Win Free Diapers for a Entire Year!

    ReplyDelete